Monday, May 19, 2014

Saturday in The Park with the Mid Valley Art League




















I participated in the annual Saturday in the Park with the Masters event a few weeks ago. At the top is a sketch of the antique paint box I used, and directly above is my set up for the day.





















This is my first subject, the auditorium and the administration building. I did a quick study sketch in my Aquabee sketchbook to block out the composition and establish the values.




















Here is the final version, done on 14" x 20" Fabriano cold press watercolor paper. I used pencil and watercolor, then came back with water soluble pen and white gouache to finish it up and give it some texture.




















Here is the second painting of the day: a view looking south under the trees. 

2 comments:

  1. Joseph, I always look forward to your posts especially your sketch book work which has inspired me to do more myself

    ReplyDelete


  2. ارخص شركة نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض اسعار نقل عفش من الدمام الى الرياض
    ارخص ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن شركة شحن عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى مصر شركة نقل عفش من الرياض لمصر
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالدمام ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء
    نقل عفش داخل مكة نقل عفش داخل مكة


    ReplyDelete