This art is not precious. It is rough, loose, reworked and messy. One of them even has a seam where I added a piece to the top to give the scene more sky. Most of these were sketches taken from my sketch book. I mounted them to foam core coated with gesso and glued to wooden stretcher bars. I did a number of small thumbnail studies and glued those on as well. While the glue was drying, I smeared gesso along the edges with my finger.
When that was dry, I wrote some descriptive text in pencil. I sprayed workable fixative over everything before painting two coats of acrylic gloss varnish and finished with a coat of Krylon Kamar varnish. I frame everything in a custom made acrylic box frame.